The A20-QuickDock simplifies the process of docking the A20-Nexus to an 833, 888, or Scorpio mixer/recorder. The bottom panel includes a multi-pin port that provides quick and convenient power, audio, and timecode connection without the need for any additional cables. This also allows for seamless integration of the A20-Nexus with the 8-Series, enabling users to easily take advantage of its advanced features and capabilities. With the A20-QuickDock, connecting and disconnecting the A20-Nexus is quick and effortless, making it possible to mount the receiver remotely whenever desired. This makes it easier than ever to connect the A20-Nexus to the 8-Series, allowing for seamless integration and enhanced functionality. This accessory also allows the A20-Nexus to quickly and easily connect and disconnect from the 8-Series without the need for any tools, making it possible to mount the receiver remotely whenever desired.
Considerations when docking an A20-Nexus on an 8-Series mixer/recorder:
- The 8-Series must provide power – the A20-Nexus’ power inputs (TA4 and PoE+) are disabled.
- The A20-Nexus rear panel connectors are mostly disabled apart from the antenna connectors, the USB-A port and the Ethernet ports.
- When docked to an 8-Series, the A20-Nexus Ethernet ports can only be used for control, not Dante.
- H x W x D
- 2.1 cm x 20.6 cm x 15.1 cm
- 0.81 in x 8.11 in 5.93 in
- 0.23 kg (unpackaged)
- 0.50 lbs (unpackaged)
- 0.44 kg (packaged)
- 0.98 lbs (packaged)
- Height added to the 8-Series and A20-Nexus rig
- 1.1 cm added height
- 0.42 in added height
The A20-QuickDock kit includes:
- Mounting plate with detachable Quick Release mechanism and multi-pin connector.
- 2 mm and 1/16” allen keys.
- Four 1/16” allen screws for securing the mounting plate to the bottom of the A20-Nexus.
- Three long and two short mounting pillars for securing the A20-Nexus to the top of the 8-Series.