- Sennheiser MKH 8060 with XLR ending
The Cinela OSIX 1-8060 is a special design for the Sennheiser MKH 8060 with XLR ending, using an OSIX-1 cradle. Additionally, it can only utilise a foam or a very light furry windscreen.
The Cinela OSIX is a non-modular suspension mount, specifically designed in a single version for a particular microphone. However, in most cases, it is available in 2 versions: soft and hard.
The integration of the wiring is a feature of all CINELA’s suspensions and windshields. It allows security, a miniaturization of the wiring and a “plug and play” use.
SPECIALLY ADAPTED TO SUIT DIFFERENT MICS
The OSIX has 4 shapes of crossed isolators (A, B, C, D) and 3 stiffness grades (2, 3, 4), making it possible to adapt each to suit the different mic characteristics.
The OSIX is categorized by:
- 3 lengths of cradles/rails: 1, 2, 3
- 3 grades of hardness for isolators: 2, 3, 4
- 4 forms of crossed isolators: generally A and C at the front and B and D at the back
- 3 cable lengths: 1 (21cm) , 2 (22cm) , 3 (24cm)
- 2 strap lengths: S1 (up to 21mm microphone diameter) S2 (22 to 25mm microphone diameter)
SW-UL-A SWIVEL MOUNTING
All OSIXs are equipped with a SW-UL-A toothed swivel and a standard cable.
A wiring option, referred to as “RF-OPT,” provides reinforced protection against interference caused by the increasing use of digital transmitters. Additionally, this option enhances the overall performance of the system.